Defending and Promoting the GOSPEL of LIFE!

Lunes, Disyembre 26, 2011

Ad Vitam Blog

At last I finished editing my blog named "Ad Vitam" a Latin phrase which means "For Life". I used this phrase as a name for my blog because I'm a PRO-LIFE, I love babies. I love LIFE, I enjoy upholding the SANCTITY and DIGNITY of ALL HUMAN LIFE.  I am also a CATHOLIC, and being a CATHOLIC means being a PRO LIFE, and I believe that Human "Life" starts at "CONCEPTION" and ends with "NATURAL DEATH".I love reading history, bible, apologetic and other books of "wisdom" and as I read those resources I learned that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH defend the SANCTITY of HUMAN LIFE. This "CHURCH" stands firm in upholding MARRIAGE and defending the UNBORN. The Bible also teaches us to CHOOSE, LIVE, DEFEND, and PROMOTE "LIFE". This blog is NOT intended for "debates", and long discussion. I created this blog to show you the real "beauty", the real "value", the real "sacredness", and the real "goodness" of Life. This blog is also intended to show and reveal the "beauty" and "grandeur" of the ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC and APOSTOLIC Church who teaches us the real value of the "gift of life".

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Powered By Blogger